Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This One is Kinda Gross

I try so so hard not to complain about the woes of pregnancy, because I know I am truly very blessed to have this opportunity... But I just have to vent because if I don't then I will just keep feeling sorry for myself.
I have become a BLIMP! Oh my gosh, I have never been so absolutely bloated in my entire life! I'm sorry if this is too much information. I just have to get this off my chest. It is so uncomfortable!! I call it demon gas. It just moves around, teasing me that I will soon get relief, but NO, it won't come out! I swear it has been the cause of a couple of my puke episodes. It wakes me up in the night sometimes. It is awful! I have resorted to using anti-gas aids, but they don't seem to help much. It ails me every single day. I don't know what to do except deal with it. Will this go away anytime soon? Or do I suffer with it until there's a baby in my arms? Curt used to give me a really disgusted look if I passed gas in front of him; now he celebrates with glee because he knows how miserable it makes me to have it inside. (in the words of Shrek, "Better out than in!")
I know this is totally gross, but I am human, and you are welcome to judge me if and only if you are in fact, not human. **BIG sigh** Venting has made me feel somewhat better. I promise my next post won't be so negative.

1 comment:

Stacey Collom said...

Hey it's ok, I have demon gas and I'm not even pregnant! I hope someday Dustin will understand that it's painful and that he will rejoice with me when it finally comes out!