Sunday, November 2, 2008
Something in the Water?
Tis the season of love :) Curt and I started talking about having a baby a few months before we moved. I wasn't quite mentally ready to take on the task, so I advocated for waiting a little longer. I knew we needed me to work, at least for a little while, and I also knew that I would need some time to stabilize myself emotionally after such a big move so far away from my family. I knew I would be alone during this first pregnancy and I needed time to get used to that idea before I was ready for all of the emotions and changes that come along with being pregnant. Anyway, Heavenly Father knows best, and He's really the one in charge of our lives, and He only gave me two months after the move before He blessed us with a positive pregnancy test. He also blessed me with a support group so I wouldn't have to feel so alone during this new and challenging phase of life. Two women that I work closely with in the primary (and who also happen to be my good friends) are going through the same experience as me! They are just a few weeks behind me. AND, both of my visiting teachers are also pregnant! So even though I can't hang out with my sisters or mom and get sympathy/advice/just have someone to complain to and share stories, I have several friends who know exactly what I'm feeling. I'm so grateful for a Heavenly Father who blesses us with what we need, even more than what we can ask for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment